Terms & Conditions
Matkatus is the brand name and the company name is RED SANDERS.
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Matkatus' ‘Matkatus.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Red Sanders, 99, Lamech Street, Janaki Nagar, Valasaravakkam, Chennai - 600087. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by RED SANDERS or our content suppliers or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- With respect to items sold on Matkatus.com, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. Any additional Shipping Fees, if applicable, will not be refunded
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Web site. The representation of the colours also might be influenced by the lighting. We have tried to use nuetral lighting to reflect the actual colours. The brightness and colour intensity of the products in the website might also depend on the monitor settings.
- All of Matkatus's products are either handloom or handcrafted using the finest natural fibers. The subtle variations in color, texture and finish is inherent in hand crafted products. We use both vegetable dyes and commercial dyes with the aim of reducing the ecological foot print while still providing you the best color properties. An irregular weave or print is not a defect, in many instances that helps us to differentiate handloom and hand crafted fabrics from the rest. Please follow the wash instructions in the back of the tag for best results.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.